Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hey 2011, GTFO.

Yeah, I had a rough year too.

Well, another year comes to an end. I'm glad to see it go, and I can't wait for 2012 to get rolling.

I don't want to detail the year, mostly because going over it just gets me stressed. I'm not the kind of guy who stresses easily, and this stupid, frakked up year tried its hardest to change that. There were two bright points, and a whole lot of sludgy, painful, shameful, embarrassing, depressing, disheartening, angering moments.

Bright point #1: My son was born. He's the most amazing person on Earth, and brings me nothing by joy every day.

Bright point #2: Megabrain Comics got off the ground with a very successful launch of our first comic.

The rest of 2011: GO FUCK YOURSELF.*
* "Yourself" includes but isn't limited to: myself and my issues with disorganization and motivation, economic corruption, health issues for various people in our lives, my apartment, Dick's Sporting Goods, fender benders, the NYS DMV, the shoes required rules at Target and the Empire State Building, the VA DMV, unsolicited advice, students' parents from Hell, questioning my career, one of my cats constantly pissing on the couch, lack of health insurance, and bad internet service.



No comments:

Post a Comment